Lost not-in KL
The other day I had the chance to attend an all-girls event at a friend's house, Eika, in conjunction with her birthday. Eika is a friend from high school, who is now running her own business in food industries and has opens a cafe called Randau. Her house is located in Kota Warisan, Sepang and I have only been there once...with hubby driving. And I recalled that we made a couple of wrong turnings before we reached her house.

So, that day, I had my qualms in driving on my own worried. However, the map and directions look simple enough so I was quite confident. Oh boy!!! Having confidence alone is not enough. Sense of directions are much more needed. I got lost.... wayyyyyyy lost. I went into Putrajaya, going through the whole lot of precints then managed to get out of Putrajaya only to find myself in Puchong area but managed to backtrack and almost gave up when I found the correct route. Freaking-one-and-half-hours in the car whew!. Mujur I refill the tank that morning.

I finally made it to Eika's and the trip was worth it. I got to meet other friends from school including Juraiza whom I have never met since I left school more than 20 years ago.


We had a good laugh over Miyami and BB jokes.... adoi.... bila ingat balik, sure nak tergelak...laughing

The food was excellent too. Sedap sangat makan sampai tak de ambik2 gambar. But you can take my word. Eika's air tangan memang sedap.

I went home with reluctance. Not because of the food, even though it's yummy. Not because of the fear of losing my way again, even though the possibility is there. But because I would love to stay longer and chit-chat with the others. Eika was very generous and gave each one of us a goodie gift box. And I came empty handed, with an empty stomach, with no birthday present for her. Apa punya kawan la....d'oh

Some of the goodies in the gift box.

Journey back was uneventful. I took the MEX highway which I categorized as a very dangerous highway. Dah nama pun MEX. EXtreme betul... Because it goes up and down and goes right and left just like a roller-coaster track. One can easily get into an accident in a highway like that, I muttered to myself. I spoke too soon. There was an accident involving 2 cars on the way back. I was about to condemn the architect or the engineer or whoever it was who design the highway in such a way, when I saw something that made me change my mind. The highway forked into 2 exits, Jalan Tun Razak and Bukit Bintang (maybe la, I terforgot). A car was reversing from Bukit Bintang exit and trying to ease into Jalan Tun Razak. Tak ke cari penyakit namanya tu. So, salah siapa ni? Highway ke drivers?raised eyebrows

Well, my 'Lost' story had a good, happy ending, unlike the 'Lost' TV series, yang ntah hape-hape and ntah bila nak end ntah... No offense to Lost fanswinking.
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    hahaa..
    2 la..
    len kli pki la gps..
    br xsesat dh..
    huhu


  2. leenaleeca Says:

    Faiz,
    tu la pasal. Current hp tak de GPS application. Kena tunggu Pak Teh upgrade.:)