A business idea (from a 9-y-o kid)
1. Open your internet browser

2. Search for song lyric

3. Copy the lyric

4. Write it nicely on a piece of A4 paper

5. Decorate the paper with ribbon

6. Sell it to your school-mates

That's what my daughter did. She sell it for 10 cents, 20 cents if the paper is decorated with ribbon. Songs that are high on demand: Aishiteru and Cinta Muka Buku. (I myself have never heard these songs until my daughters view it on youtube).

I'm amazed that my daughter came up with this idea. And what even more amazing is that ada pulak orang nak beli tu....considering her handwriting yang ber'seni' itu...:)

p/s To date: dia baru je jual sekeping. Ada 2 orders lagi tapi dia belum sempat buat. Ha ha... baru 2 order, dah tak menang tangan..;)
Genres: , | edit post
2 Responses
  1. my friend's dotter came up with similar idea but she created a coloring contest. Dia photostat gambar kartun cute2 saiz A4 and sape nak masuk contest tu kena bayar some fee tp murah la. Then hadiahnya dia collect mak dia punya stationaries yg ada byk tp unused. Pastu suruh mak dia jadi judge..ha..ha..and mcm u ckp la...sambutan mmg hebat! ha..ha..


  2. Leena Says:

    Macam2 idea diorang ni kan... Business-minded sungguh.