To friend or to unfriend
Few months ago, I had to go to Kuala Terengganu for a work trip. And my family went together, thus became a holiday trip for them. Well, kena ponteng sekolah la tapi...

Anyhow, usually, during trips like this, my kids would buy souvenirs such as key-chains and fridge magnets (by the dozens at times) to give to their friends and teachers. And the Kuala Terengganu trip was no exception.

A few days after the trip, I asked Syahirah aka Angah, my second daughter, whether she has given the key-chains to her friends.

She said, bagi kat cikgu je. Tak nak la bagi kat kawan Angah.

I asked, kenapa pulak macam tu?

Dia jawab, Nanti bila dia tak kawan Angah dia pulang balik key-chain tu. Pas tu bila dia kawan balik, dia mintak balik. Tak nak la Angah.

Dalam hati, dah gelak berdekah-dekah, but I controlled and said, Boleh pulak kejap kawan kejap tak kawan.

Instead of answering, dia pulang paku buah keras kat mak dia and said, 'Alaa... masa mak kecik dulu, mesti mak pun pernah tak kawan dengan kawan mak...'

Adeiihhh... tak terjawab mak dia. Coz it's true. Ha ha...

Well, now, the art of friendship has evolved.  She is yet to discover that there's a simpler way to friend or to unfriend someone. It is as easy as a click of the mouse. :D

Image from here.
Genres: , | edit post
0 Responses