Dear Along
Dear Along,
You're my first child,
And what joy you brought,
As I embarked into motherhood,
That's why you have a special place in my heart.


Dear Along,
My face glowed when you were able to say 'Mak',
My heart sang watching you developed your motor skills,
From crawling to standing to running,
Furthermore, you have a special place in my heart.


Dear Along,
You got bigger and smarter each day,
I was so proud when I first sent you to school,
Almost broke my heart to see you board the bus,
After all, you have a special place in my heart.


Dear Along,
I can now rely on you for so many things,
From washing shoes to vacuuming the carpet,
Preparing milk for your baby sister and putting her to sleep
Ohh... you have a special place in my heart.


Dear Along,
I may have scolded you too many times,
I may have asked you to do so many chores,
I may have not paid enough attention to you,
But you have a special place in my heart.


Dear Along,
No matter what I say or do,
No matter what you say or do,
I will always love you so,
And you'll always have a special place in my heart.


Happy 11th birthday dear Along. Syakila Nor Alia, 10/8/10.


Genres: , , | edit post
0 Responses