Birthday bash at KFC
It has been more than a month since I last wrote in here. Busy sangat la konon... Anyhow, lots of things have been happening. School reopens, busy with my students' exam, deadlines and reports to complete, meetings itu ini, sana sini... The list goes on and on. I'm not complaining because busy is good. Just praying that Allah ease everything for me. Amiinn...

Now, let me jot down what happened last month. Early last month, 6th January to be exact, my daughters, Syahirah and Syafiqah, celebrated their 11th and 5th birthday respectively. We arranged for a birthday celebration at KFC. Well, we sort of made a deal with the kids. Few years ago, my eldest requested a birthday party at McDonald. So we had the party and said to her, she was only allowed to have that sort of celebration once. And the other kids will get the same allocation too. So, it was Syahirah's turn this year. Ha ha... Kejam tak mak ayah dia...?

Anyway, Syahirah invited a few of her school friends.
We also invited family members 



and a few friends. 

We had a blast. Well, the kids definitely had a blast. With the food



the games




 the cakes




 and Chicky.
 






I am happy to see the birthday girls happy. And the KFC event planner made sure Syahirah won most of the games.:)
Genres: , | edit post
0 Responses