Man of Steel: Addendum
This is an addendum to the previous post.

Alhamdulillah, the operation went well.
A picture of him before being wheeled into the OT.



After about 3 1/2 hours, he was wheeled back to the ward.



And my father is on the road to recovery. However, compared to the first TKR operation he had, the recovery this time was not as smooth. He developed breathlessness the night after the operation. It gave a hell of a scare to my brother who was with him that night. Almost took my breath too when I heard the news. He was also nauseated and his blood test showed low hemoglobin.  He had to be given blood transfusion and he underwent an endoscopy to rule out any ulceration of the gastrointestinal tract and internal bleeding. But the results were ok.



Other than that, he looks ok. I pray that his condition will improved and he recover well. Aminn...
Genres: | edit post
0 Responses