Two 'Hot' Papas
The other day I took the day off from work. I had an appointment at the hospital for a follow-up due to my previous condition. As usual, my loyal husband accompanied mebig hug. It was a long wait in the clinic and it was almost 1 pm when we finished whew! .


We headed to Berjaya Times Square next. Alang-alang dah cuti, dating la terus. Thought of watching a movie but none was of interest and the show time was not appropriate. Thus, we went for lunch.


Due to the long wait at the hospital, I was quite famished. We settled down at Papa John's


Frankly, that was our first time trying Papa John's.



I had Seafood Deluxe Baked Pasta (the one on the left). Quite nice. While my husband had Chicken and Mushroom Baked Rice. I had a taste of the dish. Ok la... But I liked the pasta more.


This is how the baked pasta looked like after I digged in.




We also shared Pepperoni and Mushroom Pizza Pocket between us two. We were quite shocked when the waiter sent the dish because of the large serving. Dalam gambar nampak kecik je. In reality, quite big. Dah macam pocket Doraemon dia punya besar winking.


This pocket was not bad at all. Worth trying.


And we had mango drink.



After lunch, we just strolled along the shops, window-shopping and managed not to buy anything other than Krispy Kreme donuts for the kids. What a way to spend the day huh? Hanging out with 'hot' papa Syarifuddin at 'hot' Papa John's batting eyelashes.
Genres: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Lama x tggu????dulu I jenuh gak nak tggu pizza dier..but worth the wait laaa....
    Anisah


  2. Unknown Says:

    Tak la lama sangat. Tapi tak tau la kan, sebab tak order the big pizza pun. Mana punya yang tunggu lama tu?